Wednesday, January 11, 2006

THE JOYS OF EXTENSIVE RECORD COLLECTIONS AND CARDBOARD BOXES

Last night, I got on a mission to find my copy of Bruno E’s wonderful Lovely Arthur album that has been reported missing from my record collection for well over a year. This meant me moving a lot of dust and rampaging through boxes and boxes of CDs (well over a year on from moving house, my CDs are still in boxes waiting for us to get the office sorted). Yet, the CD still hasn’t materialised, despite me coming across a forgotten box, which contained a lot of weird stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sorely missed Bruno E. album

Still, this wasn’t a complete waste of time as I have found some CDs that I had been looking for for a while, including that space jazz compilation I mentioned only a few days ago that Andrew did for me, and a promo copy of Miles Davis’s Panthalassa – The Remixes, which I have never really listened to properly until now… The joys of extensive record collections and cardboard boxes… you never know what you might come across!