Wednesday, December 21, 2005

RU310? A FARE TO REMEMBER...

After AllRecessional
After All / Recessional

Over the last week or so, I have digged out my 310 albums and played them quite a lot. For some reason, it had been a while since I last played any of their work, so it was really nice to dive into Aug 56, After All, Recessional, The Dirty Rope and Snorkelhouse again. All 5 albums are so interesting and different from each other.

This made me think that their last album to date, Recessional, was already a couple of years old, so I thought I'd drop them an email to know whether there was some new material coming up soon.

I just got an email from Tim from the band, and news are rather positive. They have been working on a new album for a while now and are hoping to release it at some point in the new year. He's also pointed me to there page on MySpace (www.myspace.com/threeten) on which they have four new tracks, all sounding rather interesting, as usual. I am definitely looking forward to more...

310 on themilkfactory